My photo
I have always had a keen interest in art since my very early childhood and I was hardly ever seen without a pencil, crayon or paintbrush, drawing, doodling or painting on paper, plates, glass or stones. I studied art until I left school at 18, won a place at Berkshire College of Art & Design in Maidenhead, but pursued a different career for financial reasons very sadly. My passion for art returned when I moved to SW France whereby I learnt the skill of porcelain painting, taught by a professional Limoges porcelain painter in Toulouse for a period of 2 years. Back in 2010 an artist friend introduced me to watercolour painting and another one to acrylic painting. I decided acrylic painting was for me an I enjoy the versatility of the paint and textures that can be created. I also enjoy drawing and photography. Recently we moved to Marseillan Port in the Herault department in the South of France. I have sold paintings to customers in the USA, Australia, France, Spain, Portugal and the UK. I am happy to take on commissions. Please contact me by email for further information.

Followers

Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Thursday, 13 July 2017

SOLD - Landscape paintings

UN CABANON DANS LE PRE


WINTER SPARKLE


HILLS OF JOY


SPRINGTIME PEAKS AND RIDGES


ROLLING HILLS AND MOUNTAINS


FIELDS OF GOLD AND LAVENDER

WINTER WAY

MEADOW DANCE

SPRING EQUINOX

COLOURS OF SUMMER

COLOURS OF LIFE

PRINTEMPS


SUMMER SOLSTICE


LES ARBRES ET LES TOURNESOLS

MEADOW SUNSET


AUTUMN JUMBLE

AUTUMN EQUINOX

BLUE MOUNTAINS

FLORAL DANCE

HILLY JUMBLE

NATURE'S CORNUCOPIA

SUMMER LOVE

SUMMER SUNSET

WINTER SOLSTICE

SUNDOWN VILLA COMMISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment